While many of the casino facts you may have picked up in Las vegas can be useful in online casino it’s important that you realize there are some critical differences. But with a dewapoker knowledge of reality surrounding your chosen game, and television with some casino tips from experienced online players, you will find online casino not just a fascinating and exciting adventure bit also possibility to turn your casino hobby into a profitable venture.
Critical Rules for every Game
- Never chase after your losses. Don’t increase your gambling bets because you’re losing and want to be even; only increase your gambling bets as part of a pre-determined strategy.
- Don’t gamble at any game you don’t understand. Learn it first.
- Don’t gamble and drink at the same. It’s hard enough to win at casino even without dulled smells.
Money Management — General Guidelines
- You will lose more often than you win and the longer you play the more likely that fact is. And it’s true whether you’re talking about hands of blackjack, rolls of the roulette wheel or throws of the chop.
- The key to winning is to maximize your wins and to minimize you losses.
- Learn and memorize the odds at the particular game you have decided to play as well as the best strategies to use in an effort to maximize your income at that particular game.
- Never gamble with “dear” money; only gamble with “excess” money. In other words, never gamble with money that you will need, or may need, to pay your daily life expenses.
- If you’re playing against other players online this is two times as important. The minute you start casino with “dear” money the other player will sense your enhanced stress and play accordingly — often the bullying you out of a bet because they know you are more tentative with your “dear” money.
- Set a stop loss amount and stick to it. Split your total casino bankroll into four separate amounts. Split all those amounts into four smaller amounts. If you lose one of the smaller amounts, change tables or games or just take a break. If you lose all your first allotment, stop casino during the day.
- Be follower of rules avoiding the gambler’s collapse of doing your next allotment because you feel like your luck “just has to turn around. inch
- Plan ahead. Before you start a casino session determine the amount that you want to win (be realistic) and when you reach that point put the money away and walk.
- When you are winning, draw some profit occasionally from your casino bankroll and put it into a “do not touch” bankroll to protect that portion from further risk.
- No money management system will ever overcome the house advantage over the long term. You will always lose more often than you win. The key is that you should win more big gambling bets and lose more small gambling bets.
Money Management — Positive Acceleration Systems
- A positive Acceleration System is one in which you increase the amount of your gambling bets when you win and decrease the amounts of your gambling bets when you lose. To use the software properly you must establish a “standard” playing unit.
- Your “standard” playing unit should be a comfortable percentage of the casino bankroll that you will be working with for a particular casino session. For example, if your session’s bankroll is $100, you might make your “standard” playing unit $10. 00. This way you could play at least 10 playing events before running out of funds even if you lost all 10 events in a row.
- These systems allow you to win relatively large amounts during a hot streak while helping to minimize your losses during cold blotches.
teen. A common example of this strategy is to add one-half of the amounts you win to your next bet. For example, at blackjack if you win a hand with your “standard” playing unit of $10. 00 you would add $5. 00 to the bet on the next hand for a total bet of $15. 00. If you win that hand you would add $7. 50 to the $15. 00 for a bet of $22. 50 on the next hand. When you eventually lose a hand, return to your “standard” playing unit of $10. 00 on the next hand and start the machine all over. Of course in practice these increases of 50% will be estimate.
- Another more complicated system is to always keep your bankroll divided into a certain number of units and then bet one unit on each event. As you win, your total bankroll becomes bigger so each unit will grow and you’ll be playing larger amounts. As you lose, your units, and gambling bets, become smaller.
- Establish a system for drawing some of the income from your casino bankroll occasionally to put it into your “do not touch” bankroll. For example, when you double your bankroll you might take one-half of the income to put into the “do not touch” bankroll. If you experience a long winning streak using a Positive Acceleration System the income can grow dramatically.
Money Management — Negative Acceleration Systems
- A negative Acceleration System is one in which you increase the amount of your gambling bets when you lose and decrease the amounts of your gambling bets when you win. Again, to use the software properly you must establish your “standard” playing unit.
- The most common negative acceleration system is the Martingale System. Here you double the amount of your bet if you lose and return to your “standard” playing unit when you win. For example, at blackjack if you bet $10. 00 and lose you would bet $20. 00 on the next hand. If you win that hand you would then reduce your bet to the “standard” $10. 00 bet for the following hand. In all casino, the Martingale system will always fail in the long run.
- The software can be very frustrating because during a hot streak you are winning only your “standard” playing unit. And during cold blotches you are continually losing bigger and bigger amounts.
- Remember, draw some profit occasionally from your casino bankroll income and put it into a “do not touch” bankroll.